– All roll-up signs meet MUTCD requirements.
– Many standard legends and materials available, custom signs are also available on request.
– Roll-up signs are NCHRP-350 compliant when used with one of our NCHRP-350 compliant stands.
– Fiberglass ribs, or cross bracing, feature a protective veil to prevent blooming and painful splinters.
– The rib set is fastened at the center with a 1/4″ steel rivet and spring washer providing constant tension. It will not loosen or tighten with use the way nut and bolt assemblies do.
– Rectangular and delta style corner pockets are made of tough polycarbonate plastic for durability.
– Delta pockets on the horizontal corners provide three rivet points for durability and a shallower pocket depth for easier deployment.
– Delta pockets have a narrow width and feature a channel for the strap which provide a smaller, tighter diameter for easier storage.
– Back to back hook and loop strap for storage.
– Overlays for changeable message signs are also available in all sign materials and colors.